Terms of Business
- All prices on this site are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. E&OE
- We reserve the right to charge the customer for all costs incurred by Whittaker Office Supplies Limited in the cancellation of any order received by a customer.
- Whittaker Office Supplies Limited reserves the right to vary prices according to manufacturer’s pricing policies at any time.
- Any queries about the price you are charged must be raised with Whittaker Office Supplies Limited within 14 days of payment otherwise all claims will be null and void.
- Goods supplied by Whittaker Office Supplies Limited are delivered as correct and in perfect condition as per the items stated on the delivery note.
- All parcels and packages must be checked and inspected at time of delivery and signed for as "in perfect condition".
- Any discrepancy must be notified to Whittaker Office Supplies Limited within forty-eight hours of delivery and confirmed in writing within seven days. Claims of any description will not be considered unless the above time limit is adhered to.
- If at the request of the customer, goods as decribed in above are left at an alternative location, they are done so at the customers risk. No claim of any description will be accepted if they are later moved to another location by anyone other than Whittaker Office Supplies Limtied
- On signing of the delivery note and/or electronic device, you are agreeing to abide by all the clauses on this site and as such are now legally binding and can be upheld in a court of law.
We make every effort to ensure our products are fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality as described on the product page. If for some reason our product does not meet these criteria, then you may make a request for return.
- A request for the return of items “not required” must be made no later than 3 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- No returns will be accepted unless otherwise authorised by Whittaker Office Supplies Limited.
- Returns for “not required” goods must be returned to Whittaker Office Supplies Limited at the cost of the purchaser on a tracked or signed-for service.
- Customised or bespoke goods are non-returnable as “not required”. Examples of such items include but are not limited to: Named certificates and personalised clothing.
- Goods being returned for whatever reason must be returned in their original packaging which must not be defaced.